Cars.com Inc. (NYSE:CARS) spotted trading -59.99% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted -34.00% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed -34.48% to recent value of $11.82. The stock transacted 15065826 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 876.72K shares. The company has 69.69M of outstanding shares and 66.31M shares were floated in the market.
On Aug. 5, 2019, Cars.com Inc. (NYSE:CARS) (Cars.com or the Company), a leading digital marketplace and solutions provider for the automotive industry, reported its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2019.
Q2 Financial Highlights
- Revenue of $148.2 million, down $20.3 million, or 12%, year-over-year
- Net loss of ($6.0) million, or ($0.09) per diluted share, compared to net income of $12.7 million, or $0.18 per diluted share in the prior year
- Adjusted net income of $20.0 million, or $0.30 per diluted share, compared to adjusted net income of $34.3 million, or $0.48 per diluted share, in the prior year
- Adjusted EBITDA of $43.5 million, or 29% of revenue, down $13.8 million year-over-year
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $50.8 million for the six months ended June 30, 2019, with free cash flow of $41.4 million
Q2 Key Metrics and Highlights
- Average monthly unique visitors of 21.6 million, up 13% year-over-year
- Traffic (visits) of 130.6 million, up 16% year-over-year
- Continued strength in SEO, which was up 51% year-over-year
- Mobile traffic was 71% of total traffic, compared to 67% in the second quarter of 2018
- Dealer customers of 18,891 as of June 30, 2019, compared with 19,300 as of March 31, 2019, due to softness in April; direct marketplace dealer customers grew in May and June
- Direct monthly average revenue per dealer (ARPD) was $2,052, down 2% year-over-year excluding revenue from dealer websites and related digital solutions from Dealer Inspire; when revenue from dealer websites and related digital solutions is included, ARPD was $2,163 for the second quarter of 2019.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -72.60% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 15.00%. CARS has a gross margin of 74.30% and an operating margin of 11.10% while its profit margin remained 4.40% for the last 12 months.
According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 1.2 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of -41.66% from the mean of 20 days, -42.74% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -48.57% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -38.82%, -44.51% for month and YTD performance remained -45.02%.
Category – Earnings
Erichthonius Petralias says that his huge experience in 8 years, gives him priority among others. He worked for different national and international companies. He has unique insights into the investments for oil and gas field. He likes to share his predictions and analysis with readers. He still creates profitable equity portfolios for his clients.
Erichthonius has worked as an auditor for many years but is currently working as a business journalist so that he can work remotely and travel with his wife while she works as a travel nurse for several years. Erichthonius specializes in stock, gas and oil investments, dividends. He is a well-known person in business world.
Email: [email protected]